Building Futures Network
Other ways to save
- Choose restaurants because the food is good, not because they are expensive or trendy.
- Go for walks, ride bikes, or hike. Exercise at your local community centre instead of buying a private gym membership.
- Visit the library instead of buying books.
- Cut the cost of round-trip air fare by staying over a Saturday night. Buy the ticket well in advance.
- Vacation in the “off season” to find cheaper rates. Consider a hotel room with a kitchen to save on meal costs.